Monday, May 17, 2010

2010_05_17 Monday

Today I'm officially all by myself with the two kids...no one is home with me! Last night was a total disaster. Jonathan was up until 12:22 screaming after I took away his light (and 'blue man', the night light) because he was reading and playing at 11:00. It was heartbreaking to hear his scream, but necessary to get it out.

Today he told me that he "doesn't want daddy to go to work" and asked if he could come to work with daddy, but "daddy said no." Maybe one of these days, we'll go in and meet him for lunch.

We spent the morning playing with Josh between our yards. Then, I decided to venture into town for a pizza lunch. We managed quite well actually!!! But, a woman stopped me and asked me why I keep Jonathan's hair so short -- what kind of a question is that?? And, better yet, how do I respond!?! "well, because I like it that way, you moron!?"

No comments: